Subject: [Leica] huh…..?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 20:37:48 -0700

Well, I'm frankly terrified for the child. One mistake and there's a
potentially VERY serious situation.

Some people have no sense of danger at all or of responsibility. I'll bet
you if gave the guy this photos he'd put them on his facebook page with
pride and see nothing wrong. His wife might (I hope) have other ideas. Or
she might be waving from the shoreline.

Sigh.

Adam

Replies: Reply from ftwno1 at yahoo.no (Geir) ([Leica] Vedr: huh…..?)