Subject: [Leica] huh…..?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:53:18 +1000

I am completely bemused. This scenario seems so improbable and bizarre that
I thought it may be a setup. Yet the different shots appear to show a live
baby.
My vote is that this is a composite. Alternatively a cause for arrest!

*Breathe in, breathe out, move on* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman