Subject: [Leica] huh…..?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:34:02 +0930

Unsurprising.  This:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive/news/is-this-victorias-most-irresponsible-woman/story-fn7x8me2-1226302111714
is similar, but possibly slightly less stupid in some ways (if you fall
from your bike and the baby is okay it's okay, if you fall from the board,
even if you are okay, it's going to be very difficult to prevent the baby
from drowning), but entirely more stupid when you consider anyone can
obtain:
http://www.formanddesign.com.au/store/bicycles/gazelle/gazelle-cabby-step-through/if
they need to bicycle their child around.

Marty