Subject: [Leica] a photographer sued
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 12:08:46 -0500

I am conflicted by this project. Some of the samples I have seen on the net
interest me, and I would certainly hang them in my home. It seems to be the
logical extension of the seventies photographers that shot "landscapes" that
attempted to show the banality of American life, a thing that I recognised
but didn't want to see reinforced. So I like some of the results but don't
like the concept. Ugh!