Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:55:56 -0700

I never owned a SSD...  my knowledge was wrong.   SSD drives will retain
memory upon power down.

My error....

Tina says she wants the computer to speed up the commands in LR and PS,
while the computer is, at the same time, taking and managing scanning SW and
HW.  Other than getting a new 'puter... I am not so sure that there is a
solution....check the DELL Outlet for really good prices on newer
computers.....$700 should handle all the power you need.....

About moving the LR/PS Catalog to the SSD... this can be done.... But why do
you wish to do this?  Why do you feel this will speed things up?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Computer Question)