Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 10:10:48 +0530

Frank, Tina
I have two SSDs in my desktop configuration - one is used for the operating
system (Win 7 Pro 64 bit), and one as a scratch disk, both for Windows and
Photoshop, and nothing else. Both speed up performance considerably in
their own right, and together it makes a world of difference. I also use
32GB RAM to speed things up even further in Lightroom/Photoshop.
Cheers
Jayanand