Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: Yosemite Mist Trail
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:31:37 -0700

A few days before we got there last month, a 70+ year old man was swept
over, but they think, from various clues, that it was intentional, according
to one ranger and one talkative tram driver.  Last year we were there just
after the three people were swept over.  Dangerous place to go for a swim,
indeed.

Aram