Subject: [Leica] SD cards & magnets or quietest bag
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:41:53 -0500

The bag you refer to is made by ThinkTank. I've held/examined/fondled one
and am quite impressed. They are a bit pricey as bags go, but exceptionally
well made and thought out, as are all their bags. As I understand it, the
stuff in cards that stores things is changed form 1 to 0 or 0 to 1
electrically, so magnetism is of no concern. And yes, the the magnets in the
bag are quite strong.