Subject: [Leica] PESO: Fuji high ISO / thanks, Rabs!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 00:19:23 -0400

It does look like  you are able to get viable results with the FUJIFILM
X-Pro1  though I'd love to see really just a hint of noise as there is a
feeling of softness and feeling of loss of rez from the high anti noise
setting its on. Slightly jelly like. No edge.
Can it be set  to a lower setting on the anti noise thing?
I think just a hint of noise and a bit of an edge to the pic  goes over
quite well to many and most viewers.

Though its got an 23.6 mm x 15.6 mm (APS-C) sensor sensor technology has of
course moved along. And what was not possible when I was shooting Nikon
D40's and D200's 3 to 10 years ago   seems perfectly possible now.
Though  again I still would like to see a few with some noise dialed in and
see really a bit more what the optics are all about.