Subject: [Leica] WAS: flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there"NOWKISS!!!!!!!!!
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:03:06 -0700

I, too, shoot in A mode most of the time, since I believe that aperture is
the most important adjustment you can make and want control of that one.
There really is not difference in using the A mode or the manual mode, as
you still have total control of aperture and shutter and can use the +/- to
fine tune to your liking.  It is just faster in most cases to turn one
control (aperture)instead of two controls (aperture and shutter).  So I
don't consider the Aperture, Shutter or Manual mode as being any different.
You are still in control.

There is a big difference in the A mode and the programmed mode, where you
have absolutely no control.  You don't control the camera, it controls you.

Aram