Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:03:02 -0400
References: <CAG8EVmw9JddghwADY0K-8cdhSOS+AvPaSw2LdJoWg9aptvngoA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DvG9Y+JUFCvmE_891RoCWQtfBoX_S0tWQ3iBjyd2mmRw@mail.gmail.com> <E44426DC-73DE-4AFD-B19C-0BA1D32F487F@mac.com> <CA+yJO1Bb4T0ydeULDsLy-LKRD7MZ8Ft6Oh_hOCXQ41fgJ_CD-Q@mail.gmail.com> <E7063ADD-A8A1-4DDF-A556-79B8CE164E0B@mac.com>, <CA+yJO1Ba4K6K4WJS8-_hQgZdQXit-TMJ941L8A-zJsfYdCvdig@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55EEB8C@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

sorry, john, not a game i have any interest in

just trying to help tina

ric