Subject: [Leica] Wear that sunscreen!
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 00:10:45 +0000

Thanks Ted, I know why it is - I was just saying because you do not get sun
burn in some countries it may not be the same in Aus or NZ....

john

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Wear that sunscreen!)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Wear that sunscreen!)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Wear that sunscreen!)