Subject: [Leica] Wear that sunscreen!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 06:09:13 +0530
References: <1742486473.858364.1371917641109.JavaMail.root@mail12.pantherlink.uwm.edu> <2112866695.858370.1371917776287.JavaMail.root@mail12.pantherlink.uwm.edu> <CAH1UNJ1wZMW2c+dkj00wgNBL2DXooKjSGNgMz5akVnTJH+mBiA@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C568B315@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <F3B61F2E1BAE49A39B77FBBA58976A10@syneticfeba505> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C568BB32@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

John,
This is interesting. Are the Maori also prone to getting sunburn/skin
cancer, hole in the ozone layer notwithstanding?
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad