Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! DOUG
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:08:47 +0000

Ah yes, I didn't find that for the way I shot

john

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! DOUG)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! DOUG)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! DOUG)