Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/6/2013: the pig well in Aarhus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:38:25 +0200

In front of the city of hall of my home town Aarhus there is a statue of a
sow with seven piglets. I have loved it since I saw it the first time in
1972, and I still do. I have often photographed it, but it is hard to do
successfully because of the light and the fact tthat there are usually
disturbing elements in the background. But the other day, I succeeded in
taking what I consider a decent picture of the pigs:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2599118885&k=RJD73pQ&lb=1&s=O>

Otherwise, I am back from four days cycling around Jutland with my best
friend. My body hurts and I have to get up at 5:30 am for a business trip to
Munich, but I don't care--it was a great experience. I have kept a journal
of the trip here. There are photos but the focus is on cycling, so there are
pictures there that I would not normally present here on the lists. But what
the hell:

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/jylland2013

Cheers,
Nathan