Subject: [Leica] Well gang - Leica S2s available used…
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:30:26 -0500

Apparently we can now pickup a "used" Leica S2
for less than $10K.

Kind of amazing given some of the adapters available.

I'm sort of shocked that they've fallen this far this fast.
And I'd think not good for.

M9 still calling for $4K - down from an original $7
S2 calling for as little as $9K - down from $22K

Of course there's also other "medium format" backs
also selling for well under half of their release cost.

Crazy markets.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com