Subject: [Leica] Well gang - Leica S2s available used…
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 08:05:18 +0530

What happens during an economic downturn for a product/asset with an
extremely limited and niche secondary market. Not surprising. As ever, as
in investments as well, one will find surprising bargains in all asset
classes during such periods, the more illiquid and limited the niche the
better. You need to have cash, generated and  patiently waiting during the
over-hyped periods, to pounce on such deals, though....
Cheers
Jayanand