Subject: [Leica] Well gang - Leica S2s available used…
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 20:55:17 -0700

i am actually tracking the s2 on ebay actively, it seems that under 10k is
very true, today an s2p went for 8.6k and a s2 with the grip went for 8.7k.
the only problem is finding a buyer u can trust, the s2 with the grip was
from a rental studio that was claiming nobody rents it and it is time to
sell, he did not have the original charger and boxes. the second one
was claimed to have belonged by a pro that was being sold by a ebay retail
store . i am now thinking heading over to my dealer and ask him to find me
one.

  regards, mehrdad