Subject: [Leica] Politically correct
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:54:38 -0500

George,

You are correct, sir. It doesn't demean, except in America where our
language has become purged of terms that simply meant a woman or a man, but
were somehow perceived as demeaning. I suspect that this is the result of
lax standards in education.

Seniorita is not demeaning nor does it carry any other sexual meaning except
as refers to gender. Is it demeaning to accurately report someone's gender?
It is, after all, something we all have.