Subject: [Leica] Re; Accidental photojournalist
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:16:34 +0200

That's a bit my experience with Alamy as well. A few years ago I tried to
upload on a regular basis, and have made a few modest sales, but finally I
concluded that I do not have the time or the inclination to invest the time
and effort required. I still have some photos up but have not added to them
for a long time. Just yesterday I got an e-mail from Alamy in which they
tell me that about 10-15 images contain elements (names of products, I
suppose) that require a release from the owner. Forget it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain