Subject: [Leica] IMG: get around Politically Incorrect terminology - speak Yorkshire dialect!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:21:42 -0500
References: <CAOfQYBu4utKJ9=y0sDjqkCsbMiQ_0jp7L3-JxwOiZQuxgL_oLA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2jZTJtiKqfQZ1SGzu3UAO9TvY7aqR3+dt-LPfnvNdwmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxuNKv=eaSVSgOds-gQhNmbH=kFqx0Tvw9eGwhVmWR2njg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1SQayXnZDB5tJuS4XT_vtD6vwffSk21kcOmR=PidCHkQ@mail.gmail.com> <5EDD6E55-60C2-46CD-B940-6B99DA5E6C6A@mac.com> <CAH1UNJ10=4dspUGm6t1eMKDuiRNO2fXvmOiy8m-ArCi1eym-xA@mail.gmail.com> <51D5AC1C.4000703@gmx.de>

De light full illustrations to compliment an enchanting language lesson.
Thank you for entertaining and expanding our knowledge of language and
culture.

a note off the iPad, George