Subject: [Leica] 10 Sharpest Lenses
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:02:06 -0400

Interesting list. I own about half the pens on the list. I have no idea how
the selections were made. What I liked About the list is that it had some
not some not so expensive pens that one could recommend to someone who was
interested in getting a start in ruining their life, er I mean writing with
a fountain pen.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386