Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 29
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:32:55 +0000

I fairly colourless week, although some of the colour is unwanted :-( On LUF
there has been some threads about coloured edges with ultra-wides on the M,
I had them on my uncoded ultra-wide a couple of weeks back but do not expect
to see it on a coded 28mm Summicron :-( Very obvious on most shots I took
with it and you can see it on the RHS of #13....

http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2013/29

C & C welcome

This weekend will be sensor cleaning on a couple of the cameras, they seem
to need a wet clean a month or two after new and then that is it for a long
while.....

John

Replies: Reply from curtisbliss at yahoo.com (curtisbliss at yahoo.com) ([Leica] NZ PAW 29)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] NZ PAW 29)