Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers - Jay
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:57:47 -0700

Nice dahlias.  I hope ours survive.  first year planting them and things
seem to like to munch on them.  We didn't get the roots until mid June, so
they are late.  About foot long green sticks with no leaves as, as soon as
they can grow them, something seems to munch them off.  Trying some
slug/earwig bait now.  Next is beer traps.

Aram