Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on Auto ISO
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 20:15:46 -0500

Right, on my Canon 5D Mkii I keep ISO at 1600 or below on aperture priority.
Although, I have used it at 6400 with the L glass and a little touch-up in
noise reduction, in a pinch.  For a travel outfit, I am thinking of my Fuji
X-E1 with the 35 and 60 lens, and the new mini Canon S-1 with my 10-22 lens
for a wide.  Yes, it is APS but I can still print at 12x18 with a little
care in composing.  Probably 14x21.  For internet images it is of course
moot.

Ken