Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Considering Colour Red
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:08:58 -0700

George Lottermoser SHOWED:

> Before Ted called an end to our visual discourse on the Colour Red
> I began "looking" through my files
> as well as
> through my view finder
> in preparation for the LUG Red Shoot.
>
> <http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Expressed/Colour-Red/30912306_L4C4vg#!i=2673597096&k=xpwKvmH>

Hi George,
Nice presentation of a RED selection! HOWEVER! YOU CHEATED!!!!!  :-) :-) Yep
you did, because you went into your files and pulled "old images!" THAT
WASN'T THE PLAN!! :-) :-) You didn't go out and seek a new RED subject as
was the intention of the assignment!

There fore I would give you an after class detention to clean all the
computer screens. Unfortunately this new electronic era precludes any type
of detention. So we forgive you on this one, just don't let it hapen again!
;-) ;-) Of course if you cared and we all know you do! ;-) We would like to
see a "new" coloured red subject at some convenient time in your busy
schedule! :-) :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Considering Colour Red)