Subject: [Leica] RED
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:49:44 -0700

Gene Duprey SHOWED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] RED
 > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/RED.jpg.html
>
> Should now go directly to the correct file.

Hi Gene,
Well old buddy on my screen your "Red barn????" is kind of pushing your
luck! A greater degree of brown looking or a major worn out red paint on
wooden barn siding??????????

Composition is slipping slightly as I'd have nicked off on the left and
close the gap been building door and interior. WHY? Well there isn't enough
of the interior to make it worth while and what we do see it's just a side
distraction.  It doesn't need much just straighten it up!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)