Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jammed
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 23:16:13 +0000

Thanks Ted, I have a copy of your book ;-)

Maybe it is what I shoot, I find myself fighting automation and for me it is
quicker to shoot manual everything. I took some shots on aperture priority
this week (EVF and OUFRO) and the exposure is out, it is slower to look for
exposure compensation than put it on manual.... An average lit scene is OK
but anything off that and auto fails for me, as a result I almost always
keep things on manual .

john

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Jammed)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Jammed)