Subject: [Leica] Marseille panorama
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 17:32:29 +0200

Thanks for looking at the pic, Howard. And thanks for the data point, Ken.
In the end, we coughed up $877, I guess not bad for a family of four (the
children are adult, so they eat and drink just like the rest of us...). All
the wine we drank was stuff we brought with us, so the only cost was $15
corkage fee per bottle (10 bottles). Most of the rest was the service charge
of $12 per person per day, and the bus transfers from the ship to the town
in Livorno and Civitavecchia. I took the opportunity of the cruise to do a
week of detox, so not a drop of alcohol for me. That obviously helped keep
the tab down ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan (back in Alicante and enjoying the first beer in 8 days)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu