Subject: [Leica] Movement Lluis Ripoll LLUIS RIPOLL
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 21:28:49 -0700

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] Movement

> I've shoot this one in March or April this year
> > <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20130401E010.jpg.html>

Hi Lluis,
Unfortuately Lluis you went in your files to post a picture that should have
been shot this week. Because you need more practice! ;-) ;-) ;-)

However given you are our "KING OF STREET PHOTOGRAPHERS ON THE LUG.."

"YOU ARE FORGIVEN THIS ONE TIME ONLY!! :-) ;-)

An interesting amount of motion illustrating lady walking... I imagine the
shutter speed would have been around a 1/4.? of a second or close?

I have found in most general walking situations a 1/4 of a second works
rather well when the human object is moving at right angles to the camera.
As in crossing in front of the camera right to left or reverse motion.

Obviously the amount of blurr depends on how fast the subject is moving and
shutter speed. I would say in this case just enogh to catch a nice bit of
action blurr and still see what the figure is.

Watch for the next topic shortly!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Movement Lluis Ripoll LLUIS RIPOLL)