Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More for motion... MONTIE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 21:29:18 -0700

Montie SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: OK - One More for motion...

> Squash Wash
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Squash+Wash.jpg.html
> Had a busy week, not much time for "photoing" :-(

Hi Montie,
  I have no quetion but this is, if not the most imaginative motion photo
anyone came up with. Yes we have an other in the kitchen sink, maybe others
yet? However adding a vegatable to the scene is magical in thinking of it.

You see this is as many others are ..... A request for a photo that you
haven't thought of before. And you folks turned on the imagination and
looking buttons and have come-up with some interesting action/moving images
you maynot have other wise. The concept is to make "YOU WORK AT IT A BIT
MORE THAN "SHOOTING FRIDAY FLOWERS EVER FRIDAY!" Hey not that I don't look
at the flowers, I do. Quite simply we never stop learning what photography
is all about and miraculously what we can shoot ourselves if shown! IE:
Beatiful flowers motivate getting out shooting in the garden. And I do! Not
these days, but other times, lots of them when I had some one I loved dearly
who always praised my efforts even though I knew I should have done better.

I know many of you put a fair amount of time thinking about shooting a
motion type situation! The neat part as we look through these is........"we
have some very cool shooters on the LUG!" When you put your minds to finding
something new!
cheers
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: One More for motion... MONTIE)