Subject: [Leica] Some students
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 07:22:23 -0700

Thanks for the suggestions, Alan.  Always looking to improve.

These were all taken on the fly, wandering around the room, no posing or
interaction between myself and the students, at least for photographic
purposes.  Many lab related questions.  Hit and run, as I did not want to be
noticed.  Most had no idea I took their picture until I showed them a slide
show of the lab activities we did for the quarter.

Aram