Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:05:27 -0500

On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:20 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> A long long time ago Leica gear became an unaffordable waste to discuss on
> the lug as soon as Cosina made bodies and lenses cheaper and earlier to buy
> and sell and buy and sell.
>
> The Leica S gets less attraction on the lug Geoff And you're right the
> Fuji and Olympus 1.5 crop rangefinders gets the continual day by day
> headlines.

This is such BS.

I shoot 95% Leica.
Do you?
I post nearly 100% Leica.
Do you?

Every few days we have the pleasure of looking
at LUG members images shot with M8, M8.2, M9, M and MM

Doug, I and others continue show you work
with the R8/9/DMR.

While you post Nikon photographs

Regards,
George Lottermoser