Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:14:15 -0400

I don't really think it matters all that much if someone does not post Leica
photos. After all we comment on photos from XE1's with or without Leica
lenses, and I'm guilty of that. Jim Shulman let's us enter photos into his
books using whatever one wants. Mark loves Leicas and is a good guy. I've
met him at the LHSA meetings in the past. Maybe time to lighten up the
comments.
Scott