Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:37:13 -0500

On Sep 11, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Gerry Walden wrote:

> This stupidity needs a resolution, maybe a vote by all the true Leica
> shooters. In the meantime I will be enjoying my LUG gathering in Barcelona
> next week with no guilt, but whether I will still be a member here when I
> get back is another matter.

As I said a moment ago:
I don't care what cameras LUG members choose to shoot with.
The LUG family IS far more important to me than the gear under discussion.

And I really DO also appreciate seeing results from Leica
M8s, M8.2s, M9s, MMs, and M (240)s, DMRs, and the occasional S2s
and all the wonderful glass that goes with them; and gets represented on
this list.

I also very much enjoy seeing how Leica glass performs on other system
cameras.
I also very much enjoy seeing how the Leica competition performs and
compares to Leica gear.

BUT - I mostly enjoy the people on this list;
including Mark Rabiner.
If I don't hear from Mark, or Ted, or Doug, Geoff, or whomever
for a while
I start worrying and wondering - just like family and dear friends.

Nobody should leave because there's a little disagreement
about some gear, or an aesthetic preference or whatever.

Please - stay, photograph, post photographs, comment,
continue to enlighten us as to the choices you make; and why you make them.

That's what we're all here for.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com