Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:50:45 -0500

Gerry,

Just use the delete key when you encounter that kind of stuff.

I shoot with an M9, also post pictures from my Pentax Kr, my Oly digital
and have shared several shots from my iPhone.

Interestingly, the only negative remarks about my images from Mark was that
I'm using the "wrong" 21mm Leica lens.

*shrug*

--
Regards,