Subject: [Leica] OT. Nikon screen brightness and contrast
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:04:57 -0400

Interesting and the WA is not 35 and 50 but wider. 16-18-21. As I'd put that
in wrong.
What if they made one 16-23-42 !?!?  I get Lost thinking about it.
I went to the Chelsea Bow Tie Cinema to see "in a world" just now and they
were having a grand opening of "Rush." they were letting out as I was
arriving. A red formula one Ferrari was parked outside behind a police
barricade with all kinds of lights on it and 5 security guards. I got a few
dozen shots at f8 of the car and a few people with my iso not maxing out at
6400 but right around 4000 I think. With a 50 1.8. The red was amping out my
monitor on the back of my camera.
Was told by the costume guy I just missed a bunch of cool celebs his
favorite Courtney Love from my home town Portland OR.  - he said looked
quite tall and good. How can I get on that movie opening mailing list?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2424934/Courtney-Love-darling-d
emure-bondage-dress-attends-screening-Rush.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/mmt6quh