Subject: [Leica] Thanks, Brian Reid!
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:39:37 +0900

Thank you, Brian,

I will try your second, simpler suggestion. To confirm: I open Mac Mail, go
to its Preferences, then Accounts, then the Yahoo account, and change it
from the defunct geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk to the new and working peter
dot cheyne at g mail dot com . Is that the procedure?

Thank you very much for your help!

Peter

Alternatively (and more simply) you can change the email address in your
Yahoo account to something that works. If the messages are stored on your
computer then you needn't preserve the old address in the account data.