Subject: [Leica] IMG: World premiere
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:29:10 -0700

Thanks, Herb, Geoff and Jayanand. This was really a joy to do, helping a
friend commemorate the birth of her creation. The lighting and the
placement were not ideal, I just did the best I could.

I would have loved to use my M8, as it might have helped me nail a
couple of more exact instants, and maybe in better focus.  But it would
have been much too loud, and less good at this high ISO.

--Peter