Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family Reunion
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:28:09 -0400

Hi, Peter -

The gun was loaded.  It is one that has a laser to point where the bullet
will go and they kept pointing the laser at different people, jokingly.  I
will not show this photo to the relatives.  They are all extreme right-wing
conservatives who are convinced that Obama is coming to get their guns, so
the guns are not registered.  All of the men have a dozen or more guns.
 The women who live alone have guns by their beds.  None of them use
computers so there is no danger that they will ever see the photo.

Thanks,

Tina