Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:51:12 -0500

Jay,
  Times have changed and so have I, but I've owned a Walther P38 (WWII)
and  a Walther PPKS (James Bond's pistol).  I rarely fired either of them,
almost always at our family farm.

I did not own them for protection; I truly was fascinated by the mechanics.

I traded one for the other, then sold the PPK when I needed to pay some
bills.

I now own three firearms; a shotgun, a 22 rifle and a 22 pistol.  I've not
seen any of them for several years, and the last time we used them was at
the range, (I think I posted those pix)

?I'm pretty ambivalent about the issue when it comes to small arms like I
own.  I really don't understand, and get aggressive when the machine is
very automatic  ?and has a clip with a multitude of bullets. I don't know
why anyone needs that, (surely not hunters).

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/