Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:34:23 -0500

Jay, I do not now hunt animals.  I did as a young child with my rural
grandparents.  It was never for sport for them or for me.

The only wild  things killed that were not eaten were animals that could
not be kept from the livestock.  Even that . . . well, you know, I can
almost always come up with a recipe for damn near anything.

I wish we did not have the gun problem we have here.

I wish we had not had 9,542 gun deaths since Newtown.

That is the equivalent of thirty-one  747 airplanes crashing and killing
everyone aboard.

My wishes will never come true.

--
Regards,