Subject: [Leica] Theoretical mp limit?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:23:10 +0000

I think 24MP on APS-C is the highest pixel density on decent sized sensors?
I think that works out as 54MP on a FF sensor...

john

I guess I'm also asking about pixel density limits (eg per cm2) without
regard to sensor size.

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Theoretical mp limit?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Theoretical mp limit?)