Subject: [Leica] Mac OS 10.9
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:47:36 -0500

The look and feel of Pages and Numbers is quite different, but not as bad as
the paradigm shift Microsoft did when it went to the banner menu system. I
started getting ?Mavericks-ready? updates for some of my programs about a
month ago, and I expect to get some issues in the coming weeks. My worst
experience with Apple was when Lion came out. My Canson Papershow software
was not compatible, and they did not write a Lion-compatible for many
months, enough that I had to stop using the product.

Jeffery