Subject: [Leica] Mac OSX 10.9 and Epson Scan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:52:13 +0200

I am running 10.6.8 on my iMac and see no reason to upgrade either. I
upgrade to Lion on my Macbook Pro only because there was a piece of
specialized data mining software that I wanted to use and that required a
version of Java that in turn required Lion. In every other respect I liked
the previous animal better.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman