Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses on Sony A7 body
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:36:58 -0700

Zeiss' 'Compact Prime' lenses are compact in the sense that a Hummer is a
'compact truck' and a storage container that a large truck delivers to your
house and removes it after you fill it is 'portable'.

They are the cine versions of their regular lenses.

They might?? produce truly compact lenses, but their focus lately has been
much more on higher quality than size restraint; eg, the 55 Distagon.