Subject: [Leica] M9 gotcha
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:06:18 +0000

My understanding is that if it is reduced to 8 bit (from 14) then that is
lossy compression and any rebuild will be interpretive, the M and S have
lossless compression and the Monochrom has no compression.... I never used
compression on the M9 but do on the M.

john

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 gotcha)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M9 gotcha)