Subject: [Leica] Paper for b&w printing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:31:44 -0500

I've used several of the "fiber" gloss inkjet papers, and the best one so
far is the Ilford Gold Mono Silk.  I'm not sure what is different in the
formulation of a b&w inkjet paper, but the results are great.  For an
everyday paper, you might try Epson Premium Luster.  It's pretty cheap in a
250 sheet box and isn't that bad.

Ken