Subject: [Leica] Old Self Portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:38:37 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj OFFERED:
" <jayanand at gmail.com>

>I did this for a Print Exchange submission where the monthly topic was
> Self Portraits, three years ago - it is quite heavily Photoshopped, to
> say the least... (-:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album333/_1040798.jpg.html

Hi Jayanand,
OK I'm going to accept this simply because it's a rather unique drawing?
Photo? Whatever?

Besides under a normal cases you had already submitted one offering and to
you and  everybody!

If you submit more than one offering? Only the first will be accepted. The
second will be automatically deleted! So be forewarned. THANK  YOU.
CHEERS,
Dr. ted :-)