Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona, La Festa Major de Gracia, Part Nine - Castellers!
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:58:43 -0800

Castellers creat human castles - fascinating!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castell

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a shot of the final child on top due to people
moving in front of me and then sticking their hands up to look at the
stupid little screen on the back on their camera. :-(

All with Leica Monochrom, Summicron-M 1:2/ 35 mm ASPH., iso 320

Starting the Castell atop the Pinya
http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Barcelona-2013/L1001684

The Dosos Getting in Position
http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Barcelona-2013/L1001689

The Enxaneta Climbing Up to Finish the Pom de Dalt
http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Barcelona-2013/L1001691

Please click on an image to view a larger size.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!
--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Barcelona, La Festa Major de Gracia, Part Nine - Castellers!)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Barcelona, La Festa Major de Gracia, Part Nine - Castellers!)